Air Ambulance Services in Hyderabad
Air ambulance services in Hyderabad is always on the huge demand for the transportation of patients who need emergency medical care. It is the best life-saving medical transportation solutions containing complete medical facilities to comfortably transfer patients from one city to another city without any difficulties. ICATT Air Ambulance Services in India have in-depth expertise in transferring patients safely and quickly.
The Airport in Hyderabad is Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, is located at Shamshabad in the southwest of Hyderabad city. It is well connected with all of India’s major states and cities. And you won’t face any problems when ICATT Air Ambulance Services in India with lifting and transferring the patients via charter and commercial air ambulance from Hyderabad to other cities.
What is an Air Ambulance?
Air Ambulance is the fastest, safest, and time-saving mode of transferring medically emergency patients from its source to the destination affordably and cost-effectively. Standard equipment for air ambulances includes medications, ventilators, ECGs and monitoring unit, CPR equipment, and stretchers.
ICATT Air Ambulance aircrafts and helicopters are specially designed with all kinds of emergency medical equipment to ensure that patients are handled safely and effectively before they reach their destination.
Regardless of what the patient’s condition is and where they are supposed to be shifted, we are doing our best to airlift those patients and make them reach the desired location place as quickly and efficiently as possible. Our Air Ambulances also includes a Stretcher bed for a patient on board.
Overview of Hyderabad City:
Hyderabad is Telangana’s capital and Telangana’s statehood capital. Aside from being a historic place in ancient India, Nowadays, it has become an IT hub and medical tourism destination. The city has many monuments, metropolises and places to visit, like the Charminar, the modern skyline, Hussain Sagar, Golconda fort, Birla Mandir and Chowmahalla Palace. It has the country’s second-largest producer of motion pictures of the Telugu film industry.
The city of Hyderabad is the fifth-largest contributor to the overall Gross Domestic Product of India. The city’s climate is tropical, wet and dry, surrounded by a hot semi-arid climate. This city is the biggest contributor to GDP, taxation, and many jobs.
With the increase in the population, the demand for health care services has also increased here. The arts and handicrafts of the city are very famous among all the cities in India. It has a popular airport called Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, India. Move your patient with the medical team from Hyderabad with a high technology air ambulance service in India to any other city.
About ICATT Air Ambulance Services:
ICATT is the leading air ambulance service provider in Hyderabad. We have more than a decade of experience in this air ambulance service. ICATT uses the world’s best medical air ambulance infrastructure and advanced tools to stabilize and transfer the patient. ICATT is the only air ambulance service that is owned and led by doctors with international experience in Aero Medical Rapid Response and Critical Transit Care.
Our team has gone through the world’s best training in critical care, pre-hospital emergency, ECMO, and Helicopter Emergency Medical Services (HEMS). ICATT uses a helicopter that has been converted into a flying ICU unit, an essential part of transferring critically ill patients.
ICATT Air Ambulance Services in India:
We are providing air ambulance services to every corner of India. Especially in highly populated cities like Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Raipur, Goa, Coimbatore, Cochin, Thiruvananthapuram, Madurai, Tiruchi.
Advantages of ICATT Air Ambulance Services in India:
- Immediate healthcare services
- Services for people living in remote areas
- Services for the patients who are in critical medical need
- Transporting patients from one medical facility to another
- More lives saved
- Transporting patients from one state to another
- Transportation of Medical Equipment
- Eliminates the risk of road congestion and traffic
- Helps in cases of multiple casualties
- Aids in organ retrieval
Ideal Candidates for Medical Emergency Air ambulance transit
The air ambulance has Medical Assistants and other healthcare professionals who have years of experience in the field to take care of the patients and non-medical staff who are helping to transfer the patient to the nearby hospital. These air ambulances include all emergency medical services and life-saving facilities, emergency health system tools, along with the paramedics with 2 highly qualified and experienced physicians till to reach the nearest medical treatment. Ideal candidates for air ambulance services are including:
- Trauma patients
- Cardiac patients
- Spine injury patients
- Elderly patients
- Immovable patients
- Venom allergic individuals
- Flood victims
- Patients with Airway obstruction
- Intracranial hypertension and herniation
- Intracranial hemorrhage
- Abdominal catastrophes
- Chest pain or chest tightness
- Sudden numbness or paralysis of the face, arm or leg
- Large burns (more than 70 to 80%)
- Serious accidents or trauma emergency response
- Severe bleeding
- Difficulty breathing
- Extreme pain
- Unconsciousness patients
Why Choose ICATT Ambulance Service in India?
- Proven experience in the ICATT Air Ambulance Services
- Complete transparency
- Affordable cost
- No hidden cost
- World-class emergency medical services
- Expertise in emergency medical care including medical escorts, fully provisioned air ambulance, mini ICU facilities, state-of-the-art wheelchair, commercial stretcher, full patient transport system, and medical emergencies.
- Expert medical advice
- Expert counselling and assistance will help in finding the best hospitals, qualified doctors, consultants, and others
Access to more Indian airports
- Customization based on patient’s emergency/critical condition
- 24/7 dedicated medical transportation services
- Availability of “bedside to bedside” medical support by the qualified medical team
Our Ambulance Service Specialties
- Shifting of patients through air ambulance as soon as possible
- Secure services under the supervision of experienced doctors and healthcare experts
- Use of life-saving medical devices
- 24/7 emergency care services
- Reliable ground support for patients
- Affordable prices without any hidden charge
- All emergency service needs
Medical specialists available with Air Ambulance
ICATT air ambulance possesses skilled MBBS, MD certified doctors, experienced flying medics and paramedical staff, and medical assistants along with the advanced emergency care medical equipment like cardiac monitor, mini ICU, infusion pump, ventilator, nebulizer machine, suction machine, oxygen cylinders.
Facilities available in ICATT Air Ambulance Services in India
- The best portable stretcher bed with all medical facilities to shift a patient from one bed to another bed
- A huge panel of Specialized and well-qualified doctors to monitor the health condition of the patient.
- During the evacuation, the Latest and advanced ICU tools were helpful for both the patient and the medical team.
- Dedicated and skilled medical team members assist patients with compassion.
- Affordable booking rate for ICATT Air Ambulance Services
- No extra charge for Air Ambulance Service
- The easy booking process via email, call, message.
- Easy calling with efficient, responsive, and transparent services makes them fearless.
Contact Nearest ICATT Centers:
ICATT available round the clock online via call, email, SMS, or whatsapp. We are available at a click away. We are providing the best emergency medical air ambulance services in India. Contact your nearby air ambulance services now or Google as“ air ambulance service near me.” Our emergency care centers located in nearby centers, including:
- Air ambulance services in Coimbatore
- Air ambulance services in Kochi
- Air ambulance services in Mysore
- Air ambulance services in Pune
- Air ambulance services in Thiruvananthapuram
- Air ambulance services in Bangalore
- Air ambulance services in Goa
- Air ambulance services in Kolkata
- Air ambulance services in Nagpur
- Air ambulance services in Raigarh
- Air ambulance services in Vellore
- Air ambulance services in Berhampur
- Air ambulance services in Hyderabad
- Air ambulance services in Madurai
- Air ambulance services in Patna
- Air ambulance services in Raipur
- Air ambulance services in Vijayawada
- Air ambulance services in Chennai
- Air ambulance services in Jabalpur
- Air ambulance services in Mumbai
- Air ambulance services in Pondicherry
- Air ambulance services in Shillong
- Air ambulance services in Visakhapatnam
Patient Care ICATT Air Ambulance Take while Transporting:
ICATT air ambulance has trained and skilled paramedics and experienced doctors who got trained in an Emergency medical situation. This paramedics team will try to stabilize the emergency situation before going to the destination. Save your loved one’s lifetime with ICATT Air Ambulance in India.
- First aid
- Basic Life Support
- Intermediate Life Support
- Advanced Life Support
- Critical Care Transport
Process of Requesting ICATT Air Ambulance Service:
There is no need to come to the nearest ICATT patient transit center. You can contact us at any time through call, message, email, WhatsApp. You can book your appointment anywhere from India by paying the online payment. Once Your appointment got confirmed, our online assistance team always available with you and forwards the information to the operations team for further process.
- Early detection & reporting
- Rapid response & confirmation
- Initial first aid & care in transit
- Transfer to definitive care
Call now +91-9701111156 to book or more information about ICATT’s Air Ambulance Services in Hyderabad India.
How does ICATT Air Ambulance Service work?
- If anyone calls our emergency number, the emergency operator will get the call and may ask for the patient’s necessary details along with present health condition and location.
- The emergency team will analyse the severity of patients like non-emergency, emergency with not life-threatening, emergency with life-threatening.
- If the incident happens nearby areas, the team will dispatch road ambulance services immediately for emergency medical assistance.
- If the patient needs to shift to the hospital in critical time situations, then the air ambulance service team will get the call.
- The HEMS (Helicopter Emergency Medical Services) certified team takes the call noting patient condition, location, and any other vital information.
- Within the span of 15 min, our air ambulance service team will be there at the incident place.
Cost of ICATT Air Ambulance Services in India:
The cost of Air Ambulance service depends on the different factors like patient’s severity, hours travelled the destination hospital’s city and the aircraft type. For a medical emergency, patient time is life, and it is only with the air transport service that they can save time.
If you want to know more about the complete details about the air ambulance service in India, then contact us right now.
If you are attaining the best Air ambulance service in India, then ICATT Air Ambulance patient transport is the best destination for your medical emergency. Get the safe, quick, and effective air ambulance service in Hyderabad.
Call us: +91-9701111156
Visit at: https://www.icatt.in/