Air Ambulance Services in Guwahati
Emergency medical transfer is made easy with ICATT Air Ambulance services in India. ICATT is offering comprehensive end-to-end emergency patients air transfer services in Guwahati for the people who are in traumatic health care conditions and natural or High risk disaster management team. ICATT provides safe and effective international standard emergency medical transfer with the best air ambulance services in Guwahati.
Unlike other metro and popular urban cities in India, Guwahati city also definitely need the emergency medical air ambulance service for the following reasons:
- Exponential growth in population
- Heavy studded traffic
- Ghat roads and hilly area
- Highly developed industrial areas
- Humid climate and uncontrollable weather conditions
- Low quality constructions
Due to these reasons the Assam people need the best air ambulance services in Guwahati to transfer patients from the incident area to desired treatment location in India.
The reliable services from ICATT help the patients who need emergency medical care in different cities like Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Goa, Pondicherry, Kochi, Pune, Madurai, Mysore etc. At ICATT, we have skilled and trained Emergency paramedical staff who always try to stabilize the patient’s emergency health care situation and transfer them to their desired health care centre within a short duration.
Looking for the best emergency medical care transport services in India. Make your appointment now with ICATT. Contact us @ +9701111156.
About Guwahati City:
Guwahati is the largest city in the Indian state of Assam. And it is the largest metropolitan city in India. Guwahati is located on the southern bank of Brahmaputra. Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi international airport is the main airport in Guwahati which is also known as Borjhar airport. This airport is 20 km west of the centre of the city.
Guwahati is one of the well-populated cities in India. And it is the major educational hub of northeast India. This city has well reputed educational institutions like Gauhati University, Cotton University, National law university and judicial academy etc.
Guwahati is the significant host for wild animals like Asian elephants, tigers, pythons, rhinos, primate species and endangered birds.
ICATT provides the best air ambulance services from Guwahati to anywhere in India. The paramedical staff in ICATT air ambulance services will try to stabilize the patient’s emergency health condition before reaching the destination.
What is an Air Ambulance?
Air Ambulance is a medically equipped aircrafts with all emergency medical care equipment and experienced flying medics and paramedical staff. This air ambulance transfers the injured patients from one place to the desired treatment location. These air ambulances are life-saving services for the people who can’t reach the nearest health care centre at the right time from remote areas. Air Ambulance services in India became most preferable for emergency medical transportation for the trauma people who need an immediate transfer.
Advantages of Air Ambulance Services in Guwahati:
The air ambulances services from ICATT provide you with the life-saving benefits. These benefits include
- Transportation of patients within a short period
- Can reach to remote-controlled areas
- Helpful for transferring the bedridden patients
- Stabilizes the critical trauma conditions while travelling
- Can reach to anywhere in India
- In-depth expertise in treating emergency health conditions
- Available with state of the art treatment equipment
- Available with all emergency care services 24/7, 365 days
Who needs air ambulance services?
- Venom allergic individuals
- Elderly patients
- Patients with Airway obstruction
- Large burns (more than 70 to 80%)
- Trauma patients
- Spine injury patients
- Immovable patients
- Cardiac patients
- Flood victims
- Difficulty breathing
- Abdominal catastrophes
- Intracranial haemorrhage
- Intracranial hypertension and herniation
- Extreme pain
- Serious accidents or trauma emergency response
- Severe bleeding
- Chest pain or chest tightness
- Sudden numbness or paralysis
Medical Specialties and Facilities Available in ICATT Air Ambulance Services in India:
ICATT provides the best air ambulance services with all emergency medical services like NICU. From the time of departure, ICATT air ambulance boarded with skilled and experienced medical staff and paramedical staff. ICAT air ambulance is equipped with state of the art treatment equipment which includes, mini ICU, Cardiac monitor, Ventilator, suction machine, nebulizer machine, oxygen cylinders, infusion pumps etc.
ICATT Air Ambulance in Guwahati Transport Service Specialties:
- Available for round the clock service
- Affordable medical transportation services
- Transfer the patients from one place to any other place in India
- Under the supervision of experienced medical staff
- Available with emergency and non-emergency medical transportation
- Also provided with ground ambulance services
- Can easily contactable
- State of the art emergency medical care equipment
Why Choose ICATT Ambulance Service in Guwahati?
- Easily contactable
- Takes minimum time to reach the incident area
- Immediate boarding facility
- Bed-to Bed transfer
- Stabilizes the patient’s emergency conditions
- Experienced medical assistance staff
- Affordable transportation charges
- Effective emergency care services while travelling
- Reachable to every corner of India
- Complete medical observation by the experienced surgeons
- No hidden and extra charges
- 100% transparency
Contact Nearest ICATT Centers in India:
Make your appointment now to get the best air ambulance services in India or Google as“ air ambulance service near me.” ICATT extended their emergency medical transfer facilities in different cities across India which includes
- Air ambulance services in Hyderabad
- Air ambulance services in Visakhapatnam
- Air ambulance services in Vellore
- Air ambulance services in Mysore
- Air ambulance services in Berhampur
- Air ambulance services in Thiruvananthapuram
- Air ambulance services in Bangalore
- Air ambulance services in Vijayawada
- Air ambulance services in Pune
- Air ambulance services in Kochi
- Air ambulance services in Madurai
- Air ambulance services in Nagpur
- Air ambulance services in Shillong
- Air ambulance services in Coimbatore
- Air ambulance services in Raipur
- Air ambulance services in Kolkata
- Air ambulance services in Raigarh
- Air ambulance services in Goa
- Air ambulance services in Jabalpur
- Air ambulance services in Pondicherry
- Air ambulance services in Patna
- Air ambulance services in Mumbai
Need to transfer bedridden trauma patients immediately? Contact ICATT now, to get the best air ambulance service in India. Call us @ 9701111156
FAQs about Air Ambulance Services in Guwahati:
1. What are the requirements to get air ambulance services?
Firstly make a call to ICATT, then our online assistance service provider will be available at your services. Provide the patient details in your conversation. The team may ask several questions about the present health condition and past health history of the patient. Within a short duration, the air ambulance will be arranged. This entire process is a matter of a few minutes.
2. What is the cost of the air ambulance services in Guwahati?
The air ambulance cost in India, Guwahati may vary depending on the distance travelled and type of transportation used. To know more details about the air ambulance service and its cost contact ICATT air ambulance services now.
3. How do I pay after having an air ambulance service with ICATT?
ICATT is available with all types of payment methods including, cheque, cash, digital payment, credit cards, etc.
4. How much luggage is allowed while travelling in an air ambulance?
ICATT normally allows 1 – 2 attenders with little baggage to be carried while travelling. But too much luggage is not allowed because of the treatment equipment in the aircraft. All the necessities needed for the patient will be taken care of by the medical assistant staff.