Planned Air Transfer
Planned Air Transportation in India
Planned air transportation is vital during any medical emergency for the people who are not able to reach the health care centre within the golden hour. Planned air transportation will decrease the morbidity rate and increase the survival rate of patients.
As a leading air ambulance service in India, ICATT provides all emergency and non-emergency air transportation using aeroplane and helicopter ambulance transportation. The ICATT air ambulance is fully equipped with all NICU services to save the life of just-born babies with medical emergencies.
Our ICATT air ambulances are strategically placed in every corner of India and are also available with repatriate services from different countries. The main aim of ICATT is to provide quality emergency and non-emergency medical transportation services. ICATT is backed by a team of experienced surgeons and paramedical staff who have hands-on experience in stabilizing the patient’s condition before reaching the destination.
Plan your air transportation with the best air ambulance service provider in Hyderabad. Book your appointment with ICATT now!!
What is Planned Air Transportation?
Planned Air Transportation means transporting critically ill patients through air ambulance from their place to the nearest or desired health care centre within a short duration as comfortably as possible.
ICATT Air Ambulance is equipped with
- Oxygen cylinders
- Biphasic Defibrillators
- Respiratory monitors
- Oxylog 3000 Ventilators
- Essential Resuscitation drugs
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation equipment
How do ICATT’s air ambulance available with Planned air transportation?
- Provides efficacious air ambulance services in India
- Transfers immovable patients
- Transfers the patients to the nearest as well as farthest health care centres
- Trained and certified medical team for assistance during the transfer
- Emergency medical services are available
- Patients can choose the type of vehicle they want for transportation
- Customized air transportation
- Available 24/7, 365 days
- Effective NICU services for critically ill patients
- International patient evacuation services are also available
- Tie-ups with leading hospitals in Hyderabad to provide emergency medical services
Get the effective planned air transportation in India from ICATT air ambulance. Call us @ 97011 11156.
Benefits of Planned Air Transportation:
- Transfers within a short duration
- Affordable and budget-friendly
- Highly experienced in dealing with emergencies
- Available at anytime or any day
- Useful in different natural calamities
- Plan your journey from anywhere to anywhere
- Avoid the difficulties in transferring the immovable patients
How does ICATT provide Planned air transportation services in India?
- While talking with ICATT for air ambulance services, the emergency medical team may ask you about the present health condition of the patient and also about the destination health care centre.
- For 24/7 and 365 days, ICATT is available with all Fixed air ambulances and Helicopter air ambulances services in India.
- ICATT air ambulance transfers the patients under the supervision of experienced surgeons and paramedical staff.
- The unmatched emergency medical equipment and facilities available at ICATT air ambulance will eliminate further health complications during evacuation.
- The ICATT air ambulances are also accomplished with global network access for patient transportation to different countries.
Transfer your loved ones with effective planned air transportation services from the best air ambulance service provider in India, i.e. ICATT. Contact us @ 97011 11156.
Why choose ICATT for Planned air transportation in India?
- No.1 air ambulance provider in India
- Trained, certified and experienced surgeons and paramedical staff
- 14+ years of experience in providing the planned air transportation in India
- Affordable and budget-friendly
- Available with all NICU services
- 100% success rate in transferring the patient through air ambulance
- Fast and reliable transportation service for the critically ill or injured patient
- Continuous supervision of medical surgeons and paramedical staff
- Available with all emergency and non-emergency services
- Round the clock available with air transportation in India
FAQs about Planned Air Transportation in India:
1. How soon can I expect repatriation services from ICATT?
The steps that include in confirming the ICATT planned air transportation.
- Conversation with the emergency medical team
- Providing the patient’s previous and present medical history
- Air ambulance from ICATT reaches the boarding point according to your date and time
- Transfer the patient to the desired health centre under the guidance of the emergency medical team
2. How many branches does ICATT air ambulances provide Planned air transportation?
- Planned air transportation services in Thiruvananthapuram
- Planned air transportation services in Visakhapatnam
- Planned air transportation services in Pondicherry
- Planned air transportation services in Vijayawada
- Planned air transportation services in Coimbatore
- Planned air transportation services in Hyderabad
- Planned air transportation services in Berhampur
- Planned air transportation services in Bangalore
- Planned air transportation services in Shillong
- Planned air transportation services in Jabalpur
- Planned air transportation services in Raigarh
- Planned air transportation services in Kolkata
- Planned air transportation services in Vellore
- Planned air transportation services in Chennai
- Planned air transportation services in Madurai
- Planned air transportation services in Mumbai
- Planned air transportation services in Nagpur
- Planned air transportation services in Mysore
- Planned air transportation services in Raipur
- Planned air transportation services in Kochi
- Planned air transportation services in Patna
- Planned air transportation services in Pune
- Planned air transportation services in Goa
4. What is the planned air transportation cost in India?
ICATT’s planned air transportation cost in India is affordable and pocket friendly. The cost may vary depending on the type of air ambulance used, the number of surgeons boarded, distance travelled, and patient health condition etc. To know more details about the planned air transportation and its cost contact ICATT air ambulance now.
5. Who needs planned air transportation through an air ambulance?
- Paralyzed patients
- Immovable patients
- A patient who are on ventilator bed
- Elders who need continuous medical monitoring
- Critically ill neonates
6. How can I contact ICATT for Planned air transport service?
Get a well organized and planned air transportation service for your loved ones within a short duration provided by the ICATT air ambulance service.
Contact us @ +91 9701111156
Visit us @ https://www.icatt.in/