Neonatal and Paediatric Transportation Services in India
ICATT’s Neonatal and paediatric transport services are required when neonates need emergency medical care. Toddler or child patients often face critical medical challenges. In those conditions, Flight ambulance services for paediatric transport acts as the best emergency medical transportation service.
The repatriation or medical transfer of infants requires the best transportation along with specialized NICU services, incubators and experienced paediatricians. The bed to bed transfer in helicopter ambulance for children transport helps in providing the highest safety precautions.
ICATT has 14+ experience in providing the best helicopter emergency medical services for paediatric transport to transport premature babies or critically ill babies. At ICATT, we safely transfer these little patients internationally and domestic locations to get the best medical care as soon as possible. ICATT is backed by a team of trained emergency medical staff, para-medical and experienced surgeons who help in stabilizing the neonatal medical condition before reaching the destination.
We at ICATT offer the best flight ambulances for neonatal transport to the nearest health care within a short duration with all NICU services. The ICATT helicopter ambulance in India for neonatal transport service ensures that these little patients get the best possible medical care as soon as possible.
Is there an Infant fighting with life?
Is there a need for immediate neonatal and paediatric transport service?
Contact ICATT for the best paediatric air ambulance in India
What is neonatal and paediatric transportation?
It is for emergency and safe transportation of neonates from one location to another who is in the premature state or other traumatic conditions. During transport, all neonatal intensive care facilities are available. An improved air ambulance is a solution for the reduction of neonatal mortality.
In which conditions the infants need emergency medical transportation?
The transportation of neonatal involves several steps including
- Thrush conditions
- Umbilical infection or bleeding
- Premature condition
- Respiratory problems
- Heart-related problems
- Trauma emergency response team works on traumatic conditions
How do ICATT air ambulances help in providing neonatal and paediatric transport services?
- Available with all type helicopter air ambulance and fixed-wing air ambulance for the transportation
- Provides all emergency NICU services
- Stabilizes the little patient condition before reaching the destination
- Transfers to any treatment location
- Provides experienced, dedicated and paediatric and neonatal transfer team
- Available with global network access for better evacuation and medical care services
- Clinical expertise for transferring
- Transfers within a short duration
- Also available with international evacuation services
- Provides the trained and experienced escort team during the transportation
Make your tiny patient’s emergency medical transportation hassle-free with the ICATT’s neonatal and paediatric transportation services. Call us@ +91 9701111156.
Advantages of neonatal and paediatric transportation services:
- Avoiding life-threatening complications
- Reduces the hypothermia and acidosis
- Reduces the mortality rate of low weight and unhealthy infants
- Multidisciplinary team with a relevant medical knowledge
- Immediate intervention as needed
- Avoids future complications
- Dedicate paediatric case managers
- Avoid the risks of long-distance ground ambulance
- Continuous monitoring of child signs such as pulse, temperature, breathing and blood pressure etc.
- Unparalleled care during premature or newborn child transportation
- Also available for High Risk Obstetric Transfers expectant mothers
How does ICATT provide neonatal and paediatric transportation?
- After confirming the request for the air ambulance team, the experienced paediatric and neonatal medical care team will reach to board the little patient.
- The emergency medical team will provide the bed to bed service to border the infant.
- After boarding the neonate, the emergency medical will help to stabilize the infant medical condition to avoid life-threatening complications.
- During the evacuation, the paediatric staff and medical staff will help to stabilize the patient before reaching the destination.
- ICATT air ambulance will transfer the neonate to the desired treatment location as soon as possible to provide necessary medical care.
Does your child need immediate medical evacuation? Get the ICATT’s best paediatric air ambulance services now!
Why choose ICATT for neonatal and paediatric transportation services in Hyderabad?
- Leading the best children transport services in India
- National and International air ambulance service company
- Eliminates the risks of traffics through ground ambulance
- Available with national and international transportation and repatriation services
- Transfers the patines within a short duration
- Well-equipped air ambulance services
- 14+ years of experience in emergency air transport services
- 1000+ successful transfer of neonates and paediatrics
- Well trained, certified and experienced para-medical and flying medics staff
- Can choose any type of air ambulance
- Transportation with specialized transport incubators for neonatal care
- Can reach to every corner of India for boarding
- Doesn’t calculate the distance for transportation
- Available and comfortable to reach anywhere in the world
- Stabilize the patient traumatic condition before reaching the destination
- Also, tie-up with super speciality hospitals like Rainbow paediatric super speciality hospital
- Available with all paediatric resuscitation equipment and safety harnesses
- Hands-on experience in transferring the critically unwell neonates
FAQs about neonatal and paediatric transport in India:
1. What type of care to be taken by the ICATT air ambulance for neonatal transport?
- Individualized medical care
- High frequency, conventional and minimally invasive ventilation services who have respiratory problems
- Rapid sequence airways to open the infant’s airways
- Arterial line placement who has uneven blood pressure
- Eliminates the risks of respiratory distress by providing chest decompression
2. Who is available on-board during neonatal transportation and paediatric transport?
- Intensive care doctors
- Flight nurses
- Para-medical staff
- Emergency medical staff
- Paediatric specialist
- Communication specialists
3. From where can ICATT air ambulance pick up a critically ill child?
ICATT can access every corner of India, which has global network access and ties up with multi-speciality hospitals to provide emergency medical care for children.
4. Will the paediatric surgeon be available with my child in the entire transportation?
ICATT has experienced paediatric surgeons who strive to achieve better medical support and transport your child with minimal discomfort and short duration.
5. In which locations of India your air ambulance services are available?
- Neonatal and paediatric transport in Berhampur
- Neonatal and paediatric transport in Mumbai
- Neonatal and paediatric transport in Visakhapatnam
- Neonatal and paediatric transport in Hyderabad
- Neonatal and paediatric transport in Coimbatore
- Neonatal and paediatric transport in Pondicherry
- Neonatal and paediatric transport in Jabalpur
- Neonatal and paediatric transport in Kochi
- Neonatal and paediatric transport in Patna
- Neonatal and paediatric transport in Pune
- Neonatal and paediatric transport in Shillong
- Neonatal and paediatric transport in Vijayawada
- Neonatal and paediatric transport in Nagpur
- Neonatal and paediatric transport in Raipur
- Neonatal and paediatric transport in Vellore
- Neonatal and paediatric transport in Mysore
- Neonatal and paediatric transport in Bangalore
- Neonatal and paediatric transport in Madurai
- Neonatal and paediatric transport in Chennai
- Neonatal and paediatric transport in Kolkata
- Neonatal and paediatric transport in Raigarh
- Neonatal and paediatric transport in Thiruvananthapuram
- Neonatal and paediatric transport in Goa
7. What is the cost of neonatal and paediatric transportation for ICATT air ambulance?
The cost of the neonatal and paediatric transportation services from ICATT air ambulance is affordable for everyone. The neonatal and paediatric transportation cost may vary depending on the
- Type of air ambulance used
- Number hours travelled
- Distance travelled
- Type of medical care required
- The number of surgeons needed etc.
To know more details about the transportation and its cost contact ICATT air ambulances now.
8. How can I contact ICATT air ambulance for the best neonatal and paediatric transportation services in India?
Hire the best air ambulance services in India to get effective neonatal and paediatric transportation services to make your loved one journey hassle-free.
Contact us:+91 777 77715
Visit us: https://www.icatt.in