International Air Ambulance Services
Get the best international air ambulance services in India from ICATT air ambulance company. ICATT is one of the leading Indian emergency medical ambulance services providers with world-class care nationally and internationally. Transportation includes within the country and across the countries to help the patients during the emergency with global standards in healthcare.
ICATT extends its services internationally and has a world-wide aviation network across the globe. This international air ambulance service from ICATT helps in transferring the patient who needs immediate medical transfer from one city to another or sometimes even to other countries also.
ICATT has numerous successful years of global experience in transferring the patient from India to other countries for better health care treatments. ICATT air ambulances in India fly throughout Asia, USA, Canada, Europe, Africa, UK, Australia, Singapore, etc.
List of Services offered by ICATT International Air Ambulance services in India:
- End to end international patient transfer
- Fast and reliable evacuation
- Immediate medical treatment during travelling
- NICU services
- Organ retrieval from anywhere to anywhere
- International emergency medical escort services
- In-Flight Ambulance Services throughout the journey
- Specially trained flying medics and aeromedical staff
- Stabilizes the patient’s critical condition
- Fully-equipped emergency care medical equipment
- Transfer the patient within minimum time
Type of Medical transfer facilities at ICATT:
- Ground Ambulance
- Train Ambulance
- Air ambulance
Type of Aircraft used in ICATT to provide the International Air Ambulance services:
At ICATT we include the best medical emergency air transfer services with the well-equipped aircraft which include
- Haver 700
- Falcon 10
- Falcon 20
- Falcon 50
- Boeing business jet
- Challenger 601
Call now +91 9701111156, ICATT team for more information about available International patient transportation aircrafts, medical facilities and air ambulance costs.
International Air ambulance cost in India:
The cost of the international air ambulance in India may vary depending on the several factors which include
- Number of hours travelled
- Type of aircraft used
- Distance travelled
- Number of medical assistance staff
- Airport landing charges
- Requirement of other types of medical transfer facilities
Why Choose ICATT to get the International air ambulance services?
- Available 24/7 hours 365 days
- Reliable medical transfer services
- 2000+ saved lives
- Skilled and trained medical professional than the conventional ambulance
- Significantly fast
- Immense experience in transferring the patients in time
- Available with the complete bed to bed transfer
- Only medical air ambulance company in India with Internationally trained doctors and paramedics.
- No distance limit
- World wide aviation network
- Cost-effective and affordable for everyone
- Unburdening medical transportation
- No hidden charges and extra charges
- Provides wheelchair assistance
- Safety assurance
- Available with a medical escort
- Can transfer to anywhere in the world
- Available for emergency and non-emergency conditions also
How does ICATT work to provide an International air ambulance service?
- Contact the ICATT emergency number to raise a request for air ambulance services, then the team will ask about the present situation of the patient.
- After collecting the patient’s information, the emergency team will confirm your request and will forward it to the medical assistance team.
- We send our emergency medical care assistant staff over the patient’s responsibility as soon as possible.
- After reaching the location, the emergency medical care experts will discuss the patient’s health condition with family members.
- Our doctor stabilizes the patient and works closely associated with the consulting hospital for an end-to-end transfer.
- The patient is under the supervision of our emergency medical care team while travelling.
- The patient is shifted to the concerned health care destination by helicopter emergency medical services or fixed-wing ambulance.
- The complete process may take 10-15 minutes.
Medical Care and Facilities Available in ICATT International Air Ambulance Services in India:
- State of the art stretcher beds which are flexible for every patient while transferring
- Experienced medical surgeons, certified paramedical staff, and medical assistants to stabilize the patient’s emergency health condition by using advanced treatment equipment
- The advanced medical care equipment includes a cardiac monitor, a mini ICU, an infusion pump, a ventilator, a nebulizer machine, suction machine, oxygen cylinders, etc.
- Deals with the Life-threatening situation
FAQs about International Air Ambulance Services in India:
1. Can this ICATT Air Ambulance service transfer the infants who need immediate medical care?
Yes, the international air ambulance service from ICATT can transfer the patient of any age from anywhere in India to any medical care destination in the world. ICATT air ambulances take minimum time to transfer the patient within a short duration.
2. Is ICATT available for organ transportations anywhere in the world?
Yes, ICATT is available with organ transportations from anywhere in India to anywhere across the world.
3. How soon can I expect the departure of the ICATT air ambulance?
After confirmation of your request, from reaching the incident place to Air ambulance departure, mostly, it takes around 10-15 minutes.
4. What are the documents I need to submit to raise international air ambulance service?
- Patients Passport for international travelling
- Present health reports
- Previous medical history of the patient
- Patient identity cards
- Hospital appointment confirmation at the desired treatment location
5. Is Air Ambulance Services Safe in transferring the patient?
Yes, ICATT Air Ambulance services during emergency medical care situations are 100% safe and effective. ICATT uses the state of the art emergency care medical equipment, which perhaps nobody else in India uses. ICATT directors are HEMS (Helicopter Emergency Medical Service) certified doctors and probably the only 2 HEMS certified doctors in our country. The ICATT medical assisted team is very efficient and follows international levels of protocol during patient transportation.