High-Risk Obstetrics Transportation
ICATT air ambulance services have hands-on experience in providing high-risk obstetric transportation. ICATT is available with all high-risk obstetric transportation services like postpartum and neonatal transfers, which are safe, effective, and budget-friendly. These services help in avoiding complicated travels in active labour conditions.
ICATT is backed by a team of experienced obstetrician and neonatal specialists who have immense experience handling emergency medical transfers for high-risk pregnancies. ICATT air ambulances are fully equipped with all NICU services. Medical transfers of high-risk pregnancies by helicopter emergency medical services will help to stabilize the transportation time with advanced world-class facilities.
What is High-risk obstetric transportation?
High-risk obstetrics is one of the life-threatening situations for pregnant women and her fetus. It often needs specialized care from specially trained medical specialists. The primary goal of transportation is to provide perinatal care for women and neonates who need immediate medical evacuation to the nearest health care centre from their remote locations.
Get the immediate high-risk obstetric transportation services from ICATT within minutes. We are at a call away. Call us@+91 9701111156
Different complication faced by pregnant women which need immediate medical transfer:
- Vaginal bleeding
- Maternal medical complications
- Preterm labour
- Premature rupture
- Hypertensive disorders of pregnancy
- Gestational diabetic problems
- Traumatic accidents
- NICU care for 22 weeks and above gestations
How do ICATT’s air ambulance help in providing the high-risk obstetric transportation services?
- Diminishes the risks of complicated travels during the maternity time
- Provides the Pre-transport stabilization
- Available with neonatal emergencies
- Minimizes the out-of-hospital time for the patient
- Special emergency medical care during evacuation
- Available with all emergency respiratory equipment for premature infants
- Stabilizes the obstetric complications during the evacuation
- Transfers the patients to the nearest health care centre anywhere in the world
Advantages of High-risk transportation service:
- Hassle-free transportation for pregnant women
- Diminishes the risks of antepartum and intrapartum period
- Also transfers the neonates
- Ensures emergency medical staff
- Ensure the ambulance the required resuscitative equipment
- Transport patients from remote locations to nearest health care centre
- Obstetric intensive care during evacuation
- Stabilizes the hypertensive emergencies while travelling
- Decrease the mortality rate caused by the chronic obstetric complication
How does ICATT provide the High-risk obstetric patient transfer services?
- After confirming the consultation, the online emergency team asks you information about pickup location, type of obstetric complications, patient personal information, etc.
- After knowing the complete details about our emergency medical team will reach the spot within a short duration (appx within minutes).
- After reaching the destination, the emergency medical team took over the situation and boarded the patients safely into the air ambulance.
- The team will try to stabilize the obstetric patient during transportation to avoid nlife-threatening complications by providing the emergency obstetric services
- The patient will be transferred to the nearest hospital for better medical care.
Looking for immediate medical transportation services for obstetric patients. Contact ICATT, which provides the best air ambulance in India!!
Why choose ICATT for High-risk obstetric patients transfer in India?
- 14+ years of experience in High-risk obstetric transportation
- Backed by skilled and experienced obstetricians
- Budget-friendly for any emergency medical services
- Most successful air ambulance services in India
- Successful transfers 10000+ high-risk pregnancy women
- Available in every remote location of India
- Available with emergency medical staff, flying medics and paramedical team
- Accomplished with the multi-speciality hospital to provide immediate medical care in an emergency
- Available with comprehensive helicopter ambulance for pregnancy women transfers
- Aims to provide all emergency care situations
- Easily available
- Can reach to every corner of India for evacuation
- Complete transparency
- No extra charges and hidden charges
FAQs about High-risk obstetric transportation:
1. Who arranges ground transportation from the aircraft?
ICATT also arranges the ground transplantation from the airport after evacuation.
2. What type of aircraft will be used for transporting the Obstetric transportation services?
ICATT is fully equipped with helicopter ambulances and flight ambulances for maternal transfer. ICATT allows customized air crafts for their evacuation.
3. What type of medical staff will be available during evacuation?
Depending on the type of transport, ICATT has all the necessary medical assistant teams. This team may include MBBS surgeons, MD certified doctors, emergency medical staff, cardiologists, neonatal specialists, orthopaedics, trained nurses, paramedic staff, etc.
4. Do the ICATT air ambulances respond to accident locations or for the only hospital to hospital transports?
ICATT air ambulance services also reach the accident location when the trauma patient needs immediate medical evacuation.
5. What kind of patient can ICATT transfers?
ICATT air ambulances are fully equipped with all NICU services and transport the patients within a short duration, either planned or emergencies. We are available with all type of transportation services which include
- Trauma emergency response transportation
- Planned air transfer
- Neonatal and paediatric transportation
- Organ transportation
- Disaster management transportation
- ECMO transfers
6. How much does it cost for high-risk obstetric transportation services?
The cost of the high-risk transportation service depends on the severity of the patient, the type of aircraft used, the number of hours travelled, the destination of the hospital, medical staff on board, etc. If you want to ask more queries, contact ICATT air ambulance services now.
7. In which locations of India ICATT is available with High-risk obstetric transportation services?
- Air ambulance services in Vijayawada
- Air ambulance services in Madurai
- Air ambulance services in Vellore
- Air ambulance services in Pune
- Air ambulance services in Jabalpur
- Air ambulance services in Pondicherry
- Air ambulance services in Coimbatore
- Air ambulance services in Berhampur
- Air ambulance services in Chennai
- Air ambulance services in Kolkata
- Air ambulance services in Hyderabad
- Air ambulance services in Bangalore
- Air ambulance services in Patna
- Air ambulance services in Nagpur
- Air ambulance services in Shillong
- Air ambulance services in Visakhapatnam
- Air ambulance services in Raigarh
- Air ambulance services in Mysore
- Air ambulance services in Goa
- Air ambulance services in Thiruvananthapuram
- Air ambulance services in Raipur
- Air ambulance services in Kochi
- Air ambulance services in Mumbai
8. Does this ICATT air ambulance available with the bed to bed transfer, which is crucial in High-risk obstetrics transportation?
Yes, ICATT air ambulance is also available with the bed to be transfer services for pregnant women who are suffering from obstetric complications.