Air Ambulance Services in Trichy (Tiruchi/Tiruchirapalli)
At ICATT, we provide all emergency medical care services round the clock, i.e., 24/7, and our air ambulances are specially equipped with required and advanced emergency medical equipment. We always strive to save patients suffering from life-threatening situations and need emergency medical care and assistance.
Looking for the Best Air Ambulance services in Tiruchirapalli/Trichy, then book your appointments right now with ICATT.
About Trichy City:
Tiruchirappalli, also known as Tiruchi or Trichy, is a major tier II city in the Tamil Nadu and the administrative headquarters of Tiruchirapalli. After Chennai and Coimbatore, Trichy is the third-largest city by area, and the fourth-largest city by population in Tamil Nadu.
Trichy/Tiruchi is the third-largest municipal corporation and the state’s third-largest urban agglomeration. Tiruchirappalli is situated near the state’s geographic center. The Kaveri Delta begins 16 kilometers west of the city, where the Kaveri River splits into two and creates an island which is known as Srirangam, now incorporated into the Tiruchirappalli City Municipal Corporation.
What is Air Ambulance?
Air Ambulance is an aircraft that is used for emergency medical assistance for quick medical transportation services to the desired hospitals. The air ambulance must contain the medical equipment ECG, ventilators, first aid kids, stretchers, wheelchairs, etc.
ICATT air ambulance services provide world-class emergency medical care services quickly and safely, who require emergency and non-emergency medical care services.
Advantages of Air Ambulance Services:
- 18+ years of experience
- Quick transportation services
- Optimum intensive care
- World wide transportation
- Trained medical staff
- Can be used for Organ Transfer
- Multilingual Flight Co-ordinators
Ideal Candidates for Medical Emergency Air Ambulance Transit:
ICATT provides the world’s best emergency medical care services. The ideal candidates for Air Ambulance services are listed below:
- Trauma patients
- Spine injury patients
- Immovable patients
- Flood victims
- Severe bleeding
- Abdominal catastrophes
- Large burns (more than 70 to 80%)
- Intracranial hypertension and herniation
- Difficulty breathing
- Cardiac patients
- Unconsciousness patients
- Elderly patients
- Extreme pain
- Venom allergic individuals
- Serious accidents or trauma
- Chest pain or chest tightness
- Intracranial haemorrhage
- Paralysis of the face, arm
Process of Requesting Air Ambulance Service in Trichy:
To contact the Air Ambulance Service in Trichy, you can contact via email, SMS, call, and Whatsapp. Book your appointments right now with ICAT air ambulance services or Google as “ air ambulance services near me.”
- Early conversation with an online assistance team
- Expeditious response & confirmation of service request
- Initial first aid treatment & care while transiting the patient
- Transferring the patient to the desired hospital within the time
How Does ICATT Air Ambulance Service Work?
- If our emergency number got any request for air ambulance services, then the team will ask about the basic details and present the health condition of the patient.
- After providing the basic information, the emergency team will confirm your request and will forward it to the paramedics’ team.
- You will get advice from our emergency medical care team regarding your transfer.
- For an in-depth understanding of the medical situation, our critical care experts discuss the situation with family members and the patient’s primary physicians.
- We send our critical care specialist to take over the patient’s responsibility as soon as possible.
- Our doctor stabilizes the patient and works closely associated with the consulting hospital for an end-to-end transfer.
- The patient is shifted to the concerned destination hospital via a seamless process by using our helicopter or fixed-wing ambulance.
Our Medical Specialists
ICATT provides all types of emergency medical services, which include urgent hospital transfer, stand by ambulance, life-saving equipment, medical experts supervision with the emergency ICU units, and lifesaving equipment.
Facilities Available in ICATT Air Ambulance Services in India
- The multi used stretcher bed with all facilities in the shifting of the patient
- Well qualified and experienced doctors to stabilize the patient’s medical emergency.
- The medical team will use the latest and advanced medical tools during the evacuation.
- Well dedicated and accomplished emergency medical team to assist the patients.
- Affordable booking charges with ICATT
- No hidden prices
- The easy booking process via call, email, message
- Easy calling with efficient, responsive, and transparent services makes them more comfortable.
ICATT Air Ambulance Service Specialties:
- 24/7 hours reliable and quick emergency care services
- Available with all emergency and non-emergency medical needs
- Available with ground ambulance support for patients
- Complete supervision with experienced doctors and emergency paramedics
- Shifting of patients without calculating the distance
- Usage of advanced life-saving emergency medical tools
- Chosen mode of transport by the patients for shifting
- Safeguard service by trained professionals
- Life-saving equipment like mini ICU, state-of-the-art wheelchairs, stretchers, Cardiac monitors
- Under the supervision of medical experts to stabilize the critical medical situation of a patient with medical references.
Contact Nearest ICATT Centers:
ICATT offers a wide range of emergency medical care services for patients who need immediate medical transportation. Here is the list of nearest ICATT air ambulance centers in India
- Air ambulance services in Goa
- Air ambulance services in Kolkata
- Air ambulance services in Hyderabad
- Air ambulance services in Mysore
- Air ambulance services in Vellore
- Air ambulance services in Shillong
- Air ambulance services in Kochi
- Air ambulance services in Chennai
- Air ambulance services in Jabalpur
- Air ambulance services in Pondicherry
- Air ambulance services in Bangalore
- Air ambulance services in Berhampur
- Air ambulance services in Patna
- Air ambulance services in Coimbatore
- Air ambulance services in Raigarh
- Air ambulance services in Nagpur
- Air ambulance services in Thiruvananthapuram
- Air ambulance services in Pune
- Air ambulance services in Mumbai
- Air ambulance services in Visakhapatnam
- Air ambulance services in Vijayawada
Why Choose ICATT Air Ambulance Services in India:
- 200,000+ Successful Patient Transquits
- Proper and genuine emergency and non-emergency medical care services
- 24/7 availability of best medical transportation services
- One of the most trusted companies in the country, India
- Available in every remote area of India
- The experienced and accomplished emergency medical and paramedic team
- Skilled, qualified and well-educated team to handling emergency medical care situations
- Highly advanced equipment like mini ICU, state-of-the-art wheelchairs, stretchers, Cardiac monitors
- Complete under supervision with experienced doctors during the shifting time
- World-class medical transportation services
- Under-estimated booking charges for air ambulance service
- Expertise in dealing with any medical care emergency
Air Ambulance Services in Trichy FAQs:
1. Will You Keep Yourself Updated On The Emergency Transportation?
Yes, Our ICATT flight coordinators will keep you updated on every step of transportation vial SMS, call, or email. The team will call you after reaching the desired treatment location.
2. What Are the Documents Required to Travel On An International Air Ambulance Flight?
If the patients want to travel on an international flight then the patient and accompanying persons if any must have
- Copy of Visa
- Copy of passport
3. Do Your Helicopters Respond to Accident Scenes?
Yes, the ICATT air ambulance also responds to incidents caused by the accidents and will help the patients for quick transfer to the medical facility area.
4. Is Ground Ambulance Transportation Included in The Service?
Yes, ICATT air ambulance can provide a bedside-to-bedside service if needed.
5. From Where It Is Possible to Pick Up Our Patient?
ICATT air ambulance can pick up your child from anywhere in the world.
6. How Much Does Air Ambulance Cost?
The cost of air ambulance evacuation depends on the distance travelled by the patient. For more details, please contact ICATT air ambulance services near you. Call us at 9701111156
7. How To Contact ICATT for Air Ambulance Services in Trichy?
To Contact ICATT for medical emergency patient transit services:
Call us: +91-9701111156
Visit at: https://www.icatt.in/