Air Ambulance Services in Mumbai
ICATT air ambulance services in Mumbai is the best life-saving and expertise in medical transportation without any hurdles. ICATT is emerging emergency service provider which has a great number of experienced medical team, flying medics and paramedics team with well-equipped air ambulances with all types of emergency tools.
ICATT intends to provide air ambulance services and advanced emergency medical care for the patients who are in the emergency needs for 24/7 hours 365 days. The reliable services from ICATT will help the patients who need emergency medical care in Mumbai and other cities in India, such as Shillong, Pondicherry, Jabalpur, Raigarh, Thiruvananthapuram, etc.
Get the immediate best medical transportation services from ICATT. Contact us at 970111156.
About Mumbai City:
Mumbai is also known as Bombay, is the capital of Maharashtra. It is also known as the financial capital of India. Mumbai is one of the fastest-growing and well-recognized cities in the world. It is the 9th most populated city in the world. It is a prominent metro with a high population and tourists. This city is famous for its financial, commercial, and environment in India.
Coming Geographic structure of Mumbai, which lies on the Konkan coastal corridor, which contains natural harbour. The climate of Mumbai city is the tropical and wet climate. It has the second busiest international airport in India, which is Chhatrapati Shivaji International airport.
In this heavily populated city, it is important to have secured air evacuation facilities for people and tourists. The city is a centre for World-Class Medical facilities in the country with hospitals like Tata Memorial, Hinduja, KDAH, FORTIS, Seven Hills, Hiranandani and Jaslok, etc. With the extremely high density of population and fast life, there is a rise in the events of accidents and disasters, critical illness, and other emergencies.
What is Air Ambulance Services?
Air ambulance is a specially and medically equipped transportation system that allows it to transport for the patients who are sick or injured from every corner of India. ICATT air ambulance services in Mumbai are backed by certified and experienced emergency medical professionals, ventilators, ECGs, heart rate monitoring unit, stretchers CPR equipment, and emergency medications, along with advanced medical equipment.
Advantages of Air Ambulance Services in Mumbai:
Air ambulance services in Mumbai offers a wide range of advantages for patients who require critical emergency care situations. Here is the list of those advantages
- Transport the patient from one place to another city safely, quickly and efficiently
- More lives saved
- easily handle critical care situations.
- reachable to every remote area
- Bedside to bedside care with medical care specialists
- Helpful for the transportation of medical equipment
- Access to remote areas, or those closest to the treating and receiving hospital. This helps in saving crucial time in emergency medical situations.
- Provides maximum comfort and minimal stress to the patients who are in need of the hour.
- Dedicated in-flight medical staff who are in the know-how of how to give first aid.
- Well-organized pick up at destination is guaranteed, which makes life simpler for the patient and their families.
Ideal Candidates for Air Ambulance Services in Mumbai:
The ideal candidates for the air ambulance services in Mumbai who are suffering from medical problems such as
- Difficulty breathing
- Extreme pain
- Serious accidents or trauma emergency response
- Chest pain or chest tightness
- Sudden numbness or paralysis
- Severe bleeding
- Elderly patients
- Trauma patients
- Immovable patients
- Cardiac patients
- Spine injury patients
- Unconsciousness patients
- Venom allergic individuals
- Large burns (more than 70 to 80%)
- Intracranial hypertension and herniation
- Intracranial haemorrhage
- Patients with Airway obstruction
- Abdominal catastrophes
- Flood victims
Medical Specialties and Facilities Available in ICATT Air Ambulance Services in India
ICATT air ambulance planes and helicopters are well equipped with emergency medicare services and tools. At ICATT, We have skilled, trained, and experienced doctors and paramedics team who knows very well to stabilize the emergency medical care situation during the flying hour.
At ICATT air ambulance, we have all the advanced equipment like cardiac monitor, mini ICU, ventilator, oxygen cylinders, infusion pump, emergency health system tools, advanced life saving equipment, etc. Will help to provide advanced treatment for the patients who require emergency medical care.
ICATT Air Ambulance Service Specialities:
- Shifting of patients through the chosen mode of transport
- Safeguard service by trained professionals
- Use of life-saving emergency medical care devices
- Quick service round the clock
- Reliable ground support for patients
- Highly advanced equipment like mini ICU, state-of-the-art wheelchairs, stretchers, Cardiac monitors
- Expert assistance to stabilize the critical situation of a patient with medical references.
Contact Nearest ICATT Centers:
ICATT is available round the clock 365 days, and you can reach us via call, email, SMS, or whatsapp. We are available at a click away. Rush to us, as we are providing the best emergency medical air ambulance services in India.
Contact your nearby air ambulance services now or Google as“ air ambulance service near me.” Our emergency patient transit services located in nearby centers in India, including:
- Air ambulance services in Hyderabad
- Air ambulance services in Bangalore
- Air ambulance services in Mumbai
- Air ambulance services in Vijayawada
- Air ambulance services in Visakhapatnam
- Air ambulance services in Pune
- Air ambulance services in Patna
- Air ambulance services in Kochi
- Air ambulance services in Vellore
- Air ambulance services in Madurai
- Air ambulance services in Pondicherry
- Air ambulance services in Nagpur
- Air ambulance services in Mysore
- Air ambulance services in Shillong
- Air ambulance services in Jabalpur
- Air ambulance services in Coimbatore
- Air ambulance services in Berhampur
- Air ambulance services in Raipur
- Air ambulance services in Goa
- Air ambulance services in Kolkata
- Air ambulance services in Thiruvananthapuram
- Air ambulance services in Raigarh
- Air ambulance services in Chennai
Why Choose ICATT Ambulance Service in India?
- Round the clock, available with the world-class emergency medical transportation services
- Have immense experienced medical surgeons and emergency paramedic team
- Complete transparency and end to end patient care
- Available in every corner of India at affordable air ambulance prices
- No hidden extra patient transport charges
- Expertise in handling all types of emergency medical care situations
- Backed by highly advanced equipment like mini ICU, latest wheelchairs, stretchers, Cardiac monitors, ventilators, etc.
- Complete under observation with experienced doctors during the shifting time
- Expert assistance to stabilize the critical situation of a patient with medical references
- Easily contactable via call, email, message.
Process of Requesting Air Ambulance Service in Mumbai:
There is no need to come personally to the nearest ICATT center. Book your appointment anywhere from India by making an online payment. Once your appointment was confirmed, then the online assistance team available with you throughout the journey.
- Early conversation with an emergency team
- Expeditious response & confirmation of service request
- Initial first aid treatment & care while transiting the patient
- Transfer to the desired hospital within the time
How does ICATT Air Ambulance Service work?
- If our emergency number got any request for air ambulance services, then the team will ask about the basic details and present the health condition of the patient.
- After providing the basic information, the emergency team will confirm your and will forward your request to the paramedics’ team.
You will get advice from our emergency medical care team regarding your transfer.
- Our critical care experts discuss the patient’s present medical condition with family members and primary doctors for an in-depth understanding of the medical situation.
- We send our critical care specialist to take over the patient’s responsibility as soon as possible.
- Our doctor stabilizes the patient and works closely associated with the consulting hospital for an end-to-end transfer.
- The patient is shifted to the concerned destination hospital via a seamless process by using our helicopter or fixed-wing ambulance.
Air Ambulance Services in Mumbai- FAQs:
1. Does Your Service Fly to My Remote Controlled Area?
IYes, ICATT Air Ambulance Service offers its services in the entire India country. Without any hurdles, we can reach your location within a short period.
2. Where and When Can I Reach ICATT to Discuss My Requirements?
ICATT Air Ambulance is human-crewed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year to provide assistant and support to you. You can call us at our number, i.e., +91970111156, during the need for the medical emergency or discuss your medical requirement anytime. Our dedicated executives are always available.
3. Can I Go Along With the Patient on Your Air Ambulance?
In some emergencies, one or two family members may escort the patient at no additional cost. It depends on the amount of medical equipment required and additional medical staff if required on the aircraft.
4. Do You Provide International Air Ambulance evacuations?
Yes, Depending on the patient’s medical emergency, we do provide the International Air Ambulance evacuations.