Air Ambulance Services in Goa
ICATT is renowned air ambulance services in Goa to transfer people from one city to the desired or preferred Indian city without any patient transport hurdles. ICATT air ambulance service is the best life-saving and expertise in medical transportation for the people who require critical intensive care, emergency medical care for the patient who are on their deathbeds.
ICATT is one of the prominent air ambulance service providers in Goa. With years of experience in the air ambulance service, ICATT is providing India’s best medical air ambulance transit facility with the most advanced medical and life saving kits. We also have emergency care equipment and medical team to support, stabilize, and transfer the patient to the nearest medical hospital for further treatment. The medical team at ICATT possesses huge expertise in providing pre-hospital emergency services, patient critical care services, etc.
In the Goa state, the ICATT Air Emergency Services are offering advanced low cost air ambulance services in Goa for the emergency evacuation and patient transfer services with charter aircraft air ambulance from Goa to any city of India like Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, Madurai, Raipur, Hyderabad at an affordable price.
Visit the gallery to know how ICATT air transit services helped in the recent Kerala flood situation.
About Goa City:
Goa is the smallest state, and the fourth smallest populated city in south-west India encircled by Maharashtra, Karnataka, and the Arabian Sea. Panaji is the capital of this Indian state. This city is also known as the house of coconut because the cultivation of coconut is much higher rates. There is one international airport and one domestic airport at Dabolim in Goa.
Every year many International air ambulance services, domestic tourists visit Goa to enjoy its scenic beauty. There are many irresistible places, monuments, sea beaches, forts, parks, and others that attract millions of people from across the world. Goa coastal area is the main Centre of tourists and other visitors, as it is hosting and newcomers in the city. It is estimated that more than 2.5 million people are visiting Goa every year.
Goa is one of the top holiday destinations in India for international and domestic people with watersports, fishing, sunbathing, relaxed picnicking, sport fishing, dolphin spotting, yachting, paragliding, kayaking, jet-skiing, banana boat rides, scuba diving, parasailing, water scooter rides, snorkeling at Baga Beach, Calangute Beach, Vagator Beach, Colva Beach and other tourism spots in Goa are including Aguada Fort, Reis Mogos Fort and few more.
What is an Air Ambulance?
Air ambulance is a specially equipped medical transit aircraft, typically a helicopter or chartered flight used to transport unmovable, sick, or injured people to the desired or nearest hospital center during a medical emergency. The equipment in the air ambulances are including emergency medications, ventilators, ECGs and monitoring unit, CPR equipment, and stretchers.
ICATT Air ambulance helicopter emergency services and flights are well equipped with all emergency care medical equipment for the patient’s safety and comfort transit experience. ICATT’s experienced paramedics’ team will help to stabilize the patient’s condition before reaching the medical destination.
Advantages of ICATT Air Ambulance Services in India:
- Available with 24/7 emergency care services
- Available with medical emergency equipment
- Available with treatment services for life-threatening cases.
- In-depth expertise in treating emergency situations
- Experienced doctors, flying medics and paramedics team who can stabilize the patient’s condition before going to the destination
- Available with the secure transportation service from one city to another city
- Available for medical equipment transportation also
Ideal Candidates for Medical Emergency Air Ambulance Transit:
ICATT air ambulances include every emergency medical service and life-saving facility, emergency medical tools, along with qualified and experienced paramedics with highly experienced physicians till to reach the nearest or desired hospital.
The ICATT’s air ambulances services in Goa also has a team of paramedical staff who are helping the patient with utmost care and love.
Ideal candidates for emergency air ambulance services include the following:
- Venom allergic individuals
- Flood victims
- Patients with Airway obstruction
- Abdominal catastrophes
- Intracranial haemorrhage
- Intracranial hypertension and herniation
- Large burns (more than 70 to 80%)
- Unconsciousness patients
- Spine injury patients
- Elderly patients
- Trauma patients
- Immovable patients
- Cardiac patients
- Difficulty breathing
- Extreme pain
- Serious accidents or trauma emergency response
- Severe bleeding
- Chest pain or chest tightness
- Sudden numbness or paralysis of the face, arm or leg
Medical Care and Facilities Available in ICATT Air Ambulance Services in India
- High-grade stretcher beds which is flexible for every patient while transferring.
- Experienced MBBS, MD certified medical doctors, experienced paramedical staff, and medical assistants to aid the patients and stabilize the patient’s emergency medical situation with the latest and advanced medical tools.
- Availability of advanced emergency care medical equipment like cardiac monitor, mini ICU, infusion pump, ventilator, nebulizer machine, suction machine, oxygen cylinders usable for both life-threatening cases and other critical care patients.
ICATT Air Ambulance Service Specialties:
- All-day available with emergency care services
- Available with all types of critical, emergency and non-emergency medical needs
- Safe and secure guidance of skilled doctors and paramedics team
- Well equipped with advanced and latest emergency medical tools
- Shifting of patients without any hurdles to the nearest or predefined medical center irrespective of the distance.
Why Choose ICATT Ambulance Service in India?
- Round the clock, providing the world-class best emergency medical transportation services
- Backed by proven experienced medical surgeons and emergency paramedic team
- Complete transparency and end to end patient care
- Available in every corner of India at affordable air ambulance prices
- No hidden extra patient transport charges
- Expertise in handling all types of emergency medical care situations
- Backed by highly advanced equipment like mini ICU, latest wheelchairs, stretchers, Cardiac monitors, ventilators, etc.
- Complete under observation with experienced doctors during the shifting time
- Expert assistance to stabilize the critical situation of a patient with medical references
- Easily contactable via call, email, message.
Contact Nearest ICATT Centers:
ICATT is available for round the clock and 365 days, and you can have a conversation with us via call, email, SMS, or whatsapp. We are available at a click away. Contact us right now, as we are providing the best emergency medical air ambulance services in India.
Our emergency medical transit services located in nearby centers in India, including:
- Air ambulance services in Hyderabad
- Air ambulance services in Vijayawada
- Air ambulance services in Visakhapatnam
- Air ambulance services in Bangalore
- Air ambulance services in Pune
- Air ambulance services in Patna
- Air ambulance services in Mumbai
- Air ambulance services in Kochi
- Air ambulance services in Chennai
- Air ambulance services in Mysore
- Air ambulance services in Madurai
- Air ambulance services in Pondicherry
- Air ambulance services in Jabalpur
- Air ambulance services in Nagpur
- Air ambulance services in Berhampur
- Air ambulance services in Raipur
- Air ambulance services in Coimbatore
- Air ambulance services in Kolkata
- Air ambulance services in Thiruvananthapuram
- Air ambulance services in Raigarh
- Air ambulance services in Shillong
- Air ambulance services in Vellore
Want to know information about ICATT air ambulance in Goa or want to contact the air ambulance service near you. Contact us at +91-9701111156
Air Ambulance Services in Goa – FAQS
1. What Is The Process of Requesting ICATT Air Ambulance Service?
You can book your appointment anywhere from India by paying the online payment. Once Your appointment got confirmed, our online assistance team always available with you and forwards the information to the operations team for further process.
- Early conversation with an emergency team
- Quick response & confirmation of service request
- Initial first aid & care while transferring the patient
- Transfer to the desired treatment location within the time
2. How does ICATT Air Ambulance Service work?
- If our emergency number got any request for air ambulance services, then the team will ask about the basic details and present the health condition of the patient.
- After providing the basic information, the emergency team will confirm your request and will forward it to the paramedics’ team.
- You will get advice from our emergency medical care team regarding your transfer.
- Our critical care experts discuss the case with family members and the patient’s primary doctors for an in-depth understanding of the medical situation.
- We send our critical care specialist to take over the patient’s responsibility as soon as possible.
- Our doctor stabilizes the patient and works closely associated with the consulting hospital for an end-to-end transfer.
- The patient is shifted to the concerned destination hospital via a seamless process by using our helicopter or fixed-wing ambulance.
3. Will Your Specialists Provide Patient Care While Transferring Patients?
Yes, the experienced surgeon paramedics team will provide emergency medical treatment while transferring the patient. This paramedics team will try to stabilize the emergency situation before going to the destination. Save your loved one’s lifetime with ICATT Air Ambulance in India.
- First aid
- Basic Life Support
- Intermediate Life Support
- Advanced Life Support
- Critical Care Transport
4. Can Your Air Ambulance fly a Pregnant Woman?
Yes, Pregnancy cases are highly specialized and require additional equipment and neonates team. To ensure safe transport, our medical team will work closely with the families. The experienced Ob/Gyn in our ambulance will try to stabilize the situation during the journey.
5. How Much Does it Need to Schedule the Trip?
Some of our users have to fly within hours, and we can certainly accommodate trips on short notice. However, if possible, it’s better to give us at least 24 hours notice. Doctor appointments may need to be flexible to meet the needs of your attending physician, and more notice may sometimes significantly reduce the costs.
6. Can you Update the Latest Updates Regarding the Course of the Trip?
Yes. Our emergency team members will typically call you when we land prior to arriving at the sending hospital and prior to arrival at the receiving hospital. If you want more frequent updates, just let us know, and we are here to help you.
7. How Many Family Members Can Travel Along With The Patient?
The family members will be very scared, and we do understand their emotions. So we allow a maximum of 2 to 4 family members to accompany the patient.