Air Ambulance Service in Bangalore
ICATT provides air ambulance service in Bangalore for patients who need immediate or time-critical intensive care. As a Bangalore based air ambulance operator, ICATT provides both national and international air ambulances services across India. Our goal is to provide emergency medical care for the patient who are on their deathbeds. Our air ambulances service functions are of two types, including accidental and emergency paramedical function and patient transport service function.
ICATT is the prominent air ambulance service provider in Bangalore. We have 14+ years of experience in air ambulance service. ICATT uses the world’s best medical air ambulance infrastructure and advanced equipment to stabilize and transfer the patient. ICATT is the only air ambulance service that is owned and led by doctors with international experience in Aero Medical Rapid Response and Critical Transit Care.
Our team possesses huge expertise in providing Helicopter emergency medical services, pre-hospital emergency services, critical care services, etc. ICATT is also known as well equipped mini flying ICU, which helps in treating critical situations of the patients. We are currently operating in all the metropolitan cities including Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Raipur, Goa, Coimbatore, Cochin, Thiruvananthapuram, Madurai, Tiruchi.
About Bangalore City:
Bangalore is Karnataka’s capital city and was previously known as Bengaluru. As the center of major IT firms, the City is also known as India’s Silicon Valley. The city is located at about 900 meters from the sea level and has naturally air-conditioned weather throughout the year. Bangalore has an excellent infrastructure and is also a densely populated metro city with higher standards of living.
Bangalore is a city where a great combination of science and culture can be seen. Bangalore is renowned throughout India for its flexible facilities. It is also known for its quality education and advanced medical facilities.
What is an Air Ambulance?
Air Ambulance is the fastest, safest, advanced, and time-saving mode of transferring medically emergency patients from the accident place to the destination economically and cost-effectively. The classic equipment for air ambulances includes medications, ventilators, ECGs and monitoring unit, CPR equipment, and stretchers.
ICATT Air ambulance helicopters and aeroplanes are specially designed and equipped with all emergency equipment for the patient’s safety and comfort. ICATT will help the patients to reach the destination without having any complications.
Whatever may be the destination and what may be the condition, we will try our best to reach the patients to the desired location within time. Our Air Ambulances also includes a Stretcher bed for a patient on board.
Advantages of ICATT Air Ambulance Services in India:
- Can provide immediate emergency care services
- Can reach to any remote area in India
- Can handle critical medical emergency situations
- Can transfer within the time from incident place to the best available medical facility place
- Many lives were saved in ICATT air ambulance service record
- Can also transfer medical equipment from one place to the destination
- Can also help in multiple casualty cases
- Can also transfer the organs in case of organ transplantation cases
Ideal Candidates for Medical Emergency Air ambulance transit:
The air ambulance has medical assistants and other paramedic professionals who have years of experience in this air ambulance service field to take care of patients needing emergency medical care. The ICATT, air ambulances services in Bangalore also has a team of non-medical staff who are helping in transferring the patients to the nearby hospital.
These air ambulances include all emergency medical services and life-saving facilities, emergency health system tools, along with the paramedics with 2 highly qualified and experienced physicians till to reach the nearest medical treatment. Ideal candidates for air ambulance services include the following:
- Serious accidents or trauma
- Severe bleeding
- Extreme pain
- Unconsciousness patients
- Spine injury patients
- Elderly patients
- Trauma patients
- Immovable patients
- Cardiac patients
- Difficulty breathing
- Venom allergic individuals
- Flood victims
- Patients with Airway obstruction
- Chest pain or chest tightness
- Sudden numbness or paralysis of the face, arm or leg
- Abdominal catastrophes
- Intracranial hypertension and herniation
- Intracranial hemorrhage
- Large burns (more than 70 to 80%)
Our Medical specialists:
ICATT air ambulance possesses skilled MBBS, MD certified doctors, experienced paramedical staff, and medical assistants. They always use the advanced emergency care medical equipment like cardiac monitor, mini ICU, infusion pump, ventilator, nebulizer machine, suction machine, oxygen cylinders.
They categorize the ambulance services into two categories, like life-threatening cases and others. The response will reach out to the patients within 8 minutes in case of an immediate life-threatening emergency, and all other calls are responded accordingly.
Facilities available in ICATT Air Ambulance Services in India
- The multi used stretcher bed with all facilities in the shifting of the patient
- Well qualified and experienced doctors to stabilize the patient’s medical emergency.
- The medical will use the latest and advanced medical tools during the evacuation.
- Well dedicated and accomplished emergency medical team to assist the patients.
- Affordable booking charges with ICATT
- No hidden prices
- The easy booking process via call, email, message
- Easy calling with efficient, responsive, and transparent services makes them more comfortable.
ICATT Air Ambulance Service Specialties:
- Round the clock emergency care services
- Economical prices without any extra charge
- Available with all emergency service needs
- Reliable ground support for patients
- Safe and secure supervision of experienced doctors and healthcare experts
- Shifting patients of patients without calculating the distance
- Use of advanced life-saving equipment
Why Choose ICATT Ambulance Service in India?
- Round the clock best medical transportation services
- The skilled and experienced flying medics team
- Economical prices
- complete transparency
- More branches in India
- World-class emergency medical services
- No hidden or extra charges
- Years of experience in handling emergency medical care situations
- Highly advanced equipment like mini ICU, state-of-the-art wheelchair, stretchers
- Every minute observation with well-versed doctors
- Expert assistance to stabilize the critical situation of patient and hospital and medical references
- Can come to any remote place of India
Contact Nearest ICATT Centers:
ICATT is available online, and you can reach us via call, email, SMS, or WhatsApp. We are available at a click away. Rush to us, as we are providing the best emergency medical air ambulance services in India.
Contact your nearby air ambulance services now or Google as“ air ambulance service near me.” Our emergency patient transit services located in nearby centers in India, including:
- Air ambulance services in Mumbai
- Air ambulance services in Hyderabad
- Air ambulance services in Chennai
- Air ambulance services in Vijayawada
- Air ambulance services in Visakhapatnam
- Air ambulance services in Pune
- Air ambulance services in Patna
- Air ambulance services in Kolkata
- Air ambulance services in Mysore
- Air ambulance services in Madurai
- Air ambulance services in Nagpur
- Air ambulance services in Vellore
- Air ambulance services in Kochi
- Air ambulance services in Thiruvananthapuram
- Air ambulance services in Coimbatore
- Air ambulance services in Berhampur
- Air ambulance services in Pondicherry
- Air ambulance services in Goa
- Air ambulance services in Shillong
- Air ambulance services in Raipur
- Air ambulance services in Raigarh
- Air ambulance services in Jabalpur
Call now +91-9701111156 to book or more information about ICATT’s Air Ambulance Services in Bangalore India.
Air Ambulance Services in Bangalore – FAQS
1. What Is The Process of Requesting ICATT Air Ambulance Service?
There is no need to come to the nearest ICATT patient transit center. You can contact us at any time through call, message, email, whatsapp. You can book your appointment anywhere from India by paying the online payment. Once Your appointment got confirmed, our online assistance team always available with you and forwards the information to the operations team for further process.
- Early detection & reporting
- Rapid response & confirmation
- Initial first aid & care in transit
- Transfer to definitive care
2. How does ICATT Air Ambulance Service work?
- If anyone calls our emergency number, the emergency operator will get the call and may ask for the patient’s necessary details along with present health condition and location.
- Get our expert critical care team’s advice regarding your transfer.
- Our critical care experts discuss the case with family members and the patient’s primary doctors for an in-depth understanding of the medical situation.
- We send our critical care expert as soon as possible to take over the responsibility of the patient.
- Our doctor stabilizes the patient and works hand in hand with the consulting hospital for an end-to-end transfer.
- The patient is transferred via a seamless process using our helicopter or fixed-wing ambulance to the concerned destination hospital.
3. What Is The Cost of ICATT Air Ambulance Services in India?
The cost of Air Ambulance service depends on the different factors like patient’s severity, hours travelled the destination hospital’s city, and the aircraft type. For a medical emergency, patient time is life, and it is only with the air transport service, which can save time.
If you are accomplishing the best Air ambulance service in India, then ICATT Air Ambulance patient transport is the best option for emergency medical transfer. Get the safe, quick, and effective air ambulance service in Bangalore with ICATT.
4. Will Your Specialists Provide Patient Care While Transferring Patients?
ICATT air ambulance has trained and skilled paramedics and experienced doctors who got trained in an Emergency medical situation. This paramedics team will try to stabilize the emergency situation before going to the destination. Save your loved one’s lifetime with ICATT Air Ambulance in India.
- First aid
- Basic Life Support
- Intermediate Life Support
- Advanced Life Support
- Critical Care Transport
5. How Many Can Family Members Travel Along With The Patient?
The family members will be very scared, and we do understand their emotions. So we allow a maximum of 2 to 4 family members to accompany the patient.