- 4 channels for invasive pressure measurement (e.g. arterial/venous and cranial pressure)
- 12-channel rest ECG, heart frequency
- Automated non-invasive blood pressure measurement
- ETCO2 measurement
- CPR* feedback
- 2 channels for measuring the temperature
- AED and manual defibrillator
- Transcutaneous pacemaker with FIX mode, DEMAND mode and overdrive mode
- Bi-phase square pulse, impedance-compensated
- The battery life of up to 10 hours as a compact device
Monitor with basics of ECG, Sats, NIBP plus additional modules of CO2, Arterial line, Central Line, Defibrillator and External pacer. All this in one unit, with a detachable screen and controls connected by Bluetooth. This wireless detachment stays with the doctor in-charge. This machine is being introduced and gradually replacing the traditional Zoll units in UK, Germany and Australia. ICATT is the only operational air ambulance service in India to have this Unit.
Oxylog 3000 plus
Transport ventilator. Robust and rugged enough to be used by all the US and British Aeromedical Corps in Afghanistan and Iraq and majority of the Aeromedical services in the developed world. Non of the Air ambulance services in India use it. Because it is costly and complicated. It is complicated because of the wide range of settings it offers. This can be a daunting task to untrained doctors who are not from the ICU background. But ICATT really exploits its range of settings to suit the demands of the hyper critical patients it transfers including the Non-invasive settings. Therefore, not requiring a separate NIV resource. This machine never fails and survive crash landings.
Braun, Germany: Can be programed to achieve target controlled infusions. That is, the concentration of the drug in the blood stream or brain can be targeted and achieved by these computerized pumps. Again, these are not used by other players as they don’t understand the science behind target control infusions. Therefore, they go for cheaper, less reliable equipment.
Model: Corpuls 3
Specifications of the monitor:
Model: Drager Oxylog 3000plus
1.Wide range of ventilation modes and Auto-Flow:
- The Oxylog 3000 plus offers a complete range of volume- and pressure-controlled ventilation modes, including VC-AC, VC-SIMV, Spn-CPAP and PC-BIPAP*. Non-invasive ventilation with sophisticated leak compensation is also provided as standard. With the Auto-Flow option, we can provide volume-controlled ventilation with minimised peak inspiratory pressure for advanced patient care.
2. Integrated capnography:
- Monitoring patients in the field can be challenging. Available with integrated mainstream CO2 monitoring, the Oxylog 3000 plus helps you confirm correct intubation and ventilation performance at all times.
3. Ready for paediatric patients:
- A specially designed, dedicated paediatric patient circuit with reduced dead space and low compliance is available for use with the Oxylog 3000 plus. This enables you to provide quality ventilation to an even wider range of patients with a single device.
Syringe Infusion Pump
Model: B. Braun Perfusor Space
- Lightweight pump (1.4kg) and a reliable battery duration of 8 hours on a 25 ml/h rate
- Automatic syringe size recognition and compatible with
syringes 2/3 ml, 5/6 ml, 10/12 ml, 20 ml, 30/35 ml and 50/60
- Therapy Profiles available: Dose Rate Calculation, Dose
Over Time, Ramp and Taper Mode, Program Mode,
Intermittent Mode, PCA, TCI, TIVA, KVO and Take Over Mode
- Automatic drive technology
- Automatic bolus reduction function triggered by occlusion
- Drug Library with the capacity to up to 1200 drug names,
including therapy data, information and up to 10
concentrations per drug to be stored in 30 different
categories. Drug information can be subdivided into 50 case
units and up to 16 Patient Profiles
Model: Laerdal Compact Suction Unit 4 (LCSU 4)
- Small and lightweight
- Internal integrated filter systems for all canisters
- High-efficiency filter kit
- HEPA rated bacterial filter